Μετάφραση

Thursday 21 June 2012

Photoshooting Maria, Polilimnio

I am always asking for permission to publish details of every photo shooting I do from my models and I was granted one from Maria for our photo shooting at Polilimnio area, at lake Kadoula (which resembles the shape of a heart – I could not see that anyway!).

Technical Data
Camera: Canon EOS 60D
Lens used: Canon EF-S 15-85mm f3.5-5.6 IS, Sigma 70-300mm f4-5.6 Macro APO Super II + Culmann 4500-C flash (24-85mm)
Aperture: Min f4, Max f8
Shutter Speed: Min 1/200, Max 1/80
ISO: Min 200, Max 800
Weather: Similar to an overcast day due to the sun not reaching the bottom of the canyon

Maria was reluctant at first and full of high walls, as I was a complete stranger to her, but we soon seemed to communicate and we enjoyed the trip and the photographs.  She liked the place, but I can’t tell you the same for the cold water.  What I can tell you is that seeing her swimming in the lake, made me take a dive too.  And I did not regret it however cold the water.  

What I can also tell you about this session is that you need to know your model very well and she needs to trust you in order to success in what you do and how you do it without either of you feeling bad.  We didn't have so much time to know each other, but I hope chemistry will improve as time goes by and I also hope I can photograph her the way she always wanted one day.

Thank you Maria
























Visitors