Μετάφραση

Tuesday 13 November 2012

06-08-2012 August 2012 continued part 2

 I got up early that day. Summer had begun for me since these were the first days of my summer vacation. I had an urge to go out and see the environment, the sea, the white fishing boats, island things although I was in Kalamata. I knew the place for the photos I had in my mind so I drove my car some 20 kilometers out of the city in small village called Kitries. 
I went down and put my polarizer on my lens. The light was amazing (although somewhat harsh). Contrast and clarity was ideal and white boats dominated the scene. It was time to try something else, details! So I tried to shot some details of the boats and nets, close ups most of the time, and things the eye catches as it wonders in the environment. 

Here are the results:





Visitors