Μετάφραση

Thursday 21 February 2013

Nikos Ifantis to win PTTL best photo contest

I was very happy to be informed that another good friend of mine won the first prize with his impressive photo on PTTL.  Nikos Ifantis is a photographer with a very good eye when it comes to taking a photo.  With Nikos we are good internet friends and we met in person some years ago at a photo exhibition back in 2009 and later again in 2011. His unique perspective makes the images as if they were shot in a parallel universe, where you can't see what he sees even if you are looking at the same direction. 


His photo shows Rio-Antirio bridge near Patras with an impressive rainbow over it.  It is one of those photographs that you don't really care about the camera brand, or lenses, because it captivates you from first glance.  For the record, the photo was taken with a Pentax K10D and a Tamron 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 Di II LD Aspherical MACRO at f/7.1, 1/250s as he was coming home from his daughter's school. From me, my deepest congratulations and my wish that he keeps up his good work and continue to amaze us.  


Bravo Niko, I hope I see you at the Photovision 2013 in April!!!

source: PTTL.GR

Visitors